Sunrise

Sunrise
Early Spring Sunrise Snow on the Silo

Saturday, January 1, 2011

1.1.11 HAPPY NEW YEAR!


Boog and I spent a very uneventful New Years Eve. We had sweet and sour chicken and egg rolls for dinner with popcorn for a snack later. He managed to stay up until the ball drop in New York but then asked to go to bed. He climbed in with me about 6am and then slept until nearly 10am.

Boogie and his last mess of 2011!
He and I spent part of the day today taking down the last tree and trying to cut down the drafts from this wicked WSW wind. The weather went from the 40s yesterday to the 'teens with bitter wind today. What a way to start out the year.He can be quite the character!



Made venison and rice stew, bread and brownies on the wood stove since we had it cranked all day today.
I'm not really one for resolutions, I wake up with new ones every day, but I do wish all my friends and family a healthy, happy and prosperous 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment